1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to drive/salt --your equipment.Upstate NY clean class B CDL

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Nascar Fan, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

I am currently looking for work in upstate NY--Glens Falls/Lake George/Saratoga area.I have a clean class B CDL.I do have one small problem.I am not able to shovel due to shoulder surgery(s) and lift over 50 lbs floor to waist with no overhead work.Other than that I have experience with everything from 4620 John Deere to Pierce Enforcer fire trucks,and the normal---I.E. excavators, backhoe payloader ect ect.Would be available whenever needed.P.M me if I can help you out and I will give my contact information.
  2. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Pretty good sized storm on it's way for Thursday into Friday 12/11-12/12.Still looking...am available 24/7 and will work those same hours.
  3. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Still ready,and yes I do have permission and can furnish whatever is needed for paper work.have what looks like 2-3 more events coming up.Tired of having my C.D.L. and sitting home.
  4. vffdoug

vffdoug Junior Member

Emil your contact info to vffdoug@yahoo.com
    I have friend looking for worker for Saratoga area.
    He can possibly use you tomorrow.
  5. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

I know I am late:realmad::realmad::realmad: I just--and I mean JUST got my computer back...I booted it up 12/20 A.M. I got a vurtual(sp?) memory low,pop up I shut down and next got a blue screen of death....I will post my contact info now.....
    The best way is my cell phone @ ...518-791-5044 I always have it on and with me unless I am in the shower..Keep it for next time or for anyone else--- if it's ever needed....THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!