1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to do more sub work in Cleveland and surrounding area.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Frostysnow, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

Well, I accepted a back up sub job for a larger company up here in Cleveland thinking there would be a semi-steady flow of work. But I was wrong. So far I have been called out just twice and I am getting tired of sitting around (and not making any $$) when there is snow coming down. So if anyone is looking for, or knows anyone who is looking for more subs, let me know. I have a newer truck and I am carrying a 1 million dollars worth of liability insurance. Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated.

2. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

I am willing to travel around NE Ohio as well

3. Advancedexc

Advancedexc Junior Member
    from Indiana

wish you where in the indy area all my propertys are 1 in you always get to push

4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

How close are you to fairlawn? I have a handfull of accounts up there

5. FREDSKI

FREDSKI Member

Hey, Frosty how far are you willing to travel? What city are you from?

6. FREDSKI

FREDSKI Member

What larger company that you were working for ? I pretty much know all of them I can tell you who are the good ones to work for and who not to work for.