1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to by this truck..is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by lawnmasters2006, Apr 28, 2008.

1. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

2. lawnmasters2006

wants to trade for my 93 blazer..it has 93,000 on it org. an wants me to throw in the plow too,wich is a older uni western in desent shape...blazer is super clean..hvae a cpl days to think about it frist.....wht do u think?

Picture 116.jpg
  3. lawnmasters2006

the truck did drive good...needs tires this fall..truck is clean..no signs of abuse..

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i dunno man thats a ton of miles.
  5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I agree, the truck looks like it is in solid shape. I wouldnt buy it. JMO
  6. lawnmasters2006

it does have alot of miles on it,but runs out strong w plenty balls left in it...
    the thing is i need a truck ...back in March my lawn care plow truck was stolen...insurance company still playing stupid games.....STATE FARM at that..

been useing the blazer for trailer for lawn care needs....i have a cpl days ..gonna think on it
  7. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

that blazer should pull the trailer fine, but that is also a lot of miles for that price tag
  8. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know...kind of think you would be getting the short end of that deal if the Blazer only has 93,000 miles on it
  9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I got my 97 chevy k2500 in august of 06' for $4500 with 100k miles on it...fully loaded truck for the year too...that's a lot of miles on that truck, it sure looks nice and taken care of but if something hasn't gone yet, be prepared to start sinking money into it.
  10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2. I'd keep looking and keep the blazer.
  11. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldn't buy that, especially for that price. I got my dodge with 100k on it with a plow for $6k. It's fully loaded to. So, I'd look elsewhere, but that's up to you.