1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy used plow pumps - working or non

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by VSJ Services, Jul 29, 2006.

1. VSJ Services

VSJ Services Junior Member

Hi everyone,

I am looking to purchase some used plow pumps, in any condition, any age. If there is anyone that has an old pump laying around, please reply with the information on it, and what you are looking to recieve for it. I am able to have UPS come and pick it up from you, so that you wont have to do anything but put it in a box.

Thank you in advance.

Walter Ford

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2006
  2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I have a conventional style Meyer off a 1983 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with an e-47 pump and the big lights about 2 styles ago. This is a 2 spring plow in fair condition. The price is $700.

3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Sorry, I just re-read it and you are only looking for pumps. Oh well. If you want the whole thing, there it is.

4. VSJ Services

VSJ Services Junior Member

Thank You

Still interested in pumps, and I am also interested in controls for Meyer or Western. Thank you to all who have responded.