1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy, quick. Please Help! Quality?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Lynch & Sons Landscaping LLC, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Hello. I have found myself in need of a 2nd plow truck this year. As I am not busy enough to justify another F-350, I am going to mount a plow on my '99 Expedition 4x4. It is basically going to be used for a condo complex. I'm sure as time goes on it will get used on some parking lots & residential as well though. I called a couple local dealers and of course they all want to hype the brands they sell.

My question is:

How is the sno-way quality? I would like to see some responses from people that have had them for a couple years. I need to decide quick so please help out!

Decision is between a 26series Sno-Way and a Western. (Western is 100lbs heavier). Sno-Way is about $400 more.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Lynch & Sons Landscaping LLC,

The 26 series would make an excellent fit for your Expedition as would the MT series. If price is an issue there is a promo running through http://www.plowsunlimited.com on the MT series. All models would include our patented hydraulic down pressure system. If you are looking for quality, no other manufacturer will give you a 5 year structural and 2 year electric/hydraulic warranty. Good luck with your decision.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Look over past posts on the snoway disscusion forum. Lots of people have already expressed their opinion.