1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy lesco parts

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Icebox, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Icebox

Icebox Junior Member
    from NJ

:confused:where can i buy parts for a lesco commercialplus mini spreader? it came with a truck that i bought with a plow. i would like to fix the spreader or what brand can i use thats similiar to the lesco parts. the motor works, i need the part that connects to the motor on one end and the shaft on another, the shaft (5/8") auger and spinner. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

2. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

3. Icebox

Icebox Junior Member
    from NJ

i tried that already but im not sure they still sell lesco parts since its john deere now. im going to have to give them a call. thank you for replying

4. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

I'd be surprised if they didn't, being that Lesco has a pretty big following, especially in the fertilizer side of it.

Hope you figure something out!

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

They still sell Lesco. I buy all of my irrigation parts through John Deere. When they merged they started selling Lesco equipt, fert, etc...

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Most Lesco spreaders are rebranded Snow-EX units. try the snow-ex dealers.

7. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

poland equipment also sells and services lesco