1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy either a

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gd8boltman, Sep 4, 2010.

1. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Kage Innovation 9' combo box pusher and plow, or a 9' Snow Wolf same type fast tach model. I will be putting this system on a JCB 524-50 telehandler for use for resi. and some commercial. I like the ability for back drag, regular plowing, and the pusher option, as well as the ability to angle the system. I have thought about a standard pusher with the back drag option, but am not a fan of the rubber edges etc. I as asking for those that have used or are familiar with either system for their opinions of dealer support, repairs, usability, shortcomings, etc. and appreciate feedback.

Thank you

2. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I'm getting ready to buy a 10' Kage Combo also, and from the research I did on here most everyone thinks Kage is a better unit. I would be interested in the feedback you get here before I spend 6k.

3. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

ff610, just curious what type

of machine you will be using it on?

4. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I've got a new 2011 Bobcat S650 coming ...... Can't wait!