1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to buy ARCTIC SECTIONAL PLOW and others

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JSC Inc, Mar 2, 2014.

1. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

Looking to purchase any of the following
    Arctic Sectional Pusher, 10' - 16' LD or Hd
    Snow Wolf Plows, 9' or bigger
    Kage Plows, 9' or bigger
    Any other skidsteer HD trip edge style plow

I am looking for a deal as I don't need them and I will have to sit on them until next season. If you know your selling yours but need to finish the season on them, I don't mind making a deal now and letting you finish out the year. FYI. I am about 45 minutes West of Chicago and I will travel to pick up if the deal is worth it.
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I'm not selling mine but boss has the trip edge as well
  3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

5. 3bladz

3bladz Senior Member

I have a 10 ft LD sectional that I don't really need. It's three years old but hasn't been used much. No snow the last two years. I've been using trucks most of this year. Send me a pm and I can give you a call.
  6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Have 16' hds I might sell at right price.
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

And yes they're for sale. Lol
  8. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

JD, any idea what these would cost to get shipped to nw Indiana? I assume they are both ld models correct? What kind of condition are they in?