1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to buy a backhoe/loader seacost NH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C., Feb 24, 2005.

1. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C. Junior Member
    from NH

hi i'm looking to get a backhoe loader to use with my landscape/snow removal business. we have never owned 1 before and we just started our business this past fall. IS is there anyone on the seacoast in NH, MA, ME selling a backhoe? thanks

bill

2. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Backhoe

I have a backhoe I toe(barley legal)with my oneton.It has a new motor,and drive axel,and a 14ft reach.it's old but a collector,and a everyday runner.Just need's some tlc on some minor leak's.

3. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

4. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Lower push beam for older plow blade

Im just looking for a older push beam with the ear's atleast 24-3/4 wide so i can bolt push beam to bucket.Low dollar build here.I don't care what typr truck it is from either just as long as it take's a blade with meyers ear's 24-3/4 wide from outside of ear on blade to outside of ear on blade.No old replacment frame's or wrecked or bent frame's out there.Help me out here guy's,and gal's?

5. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

i dont know what your price range is but i belive that graite state earth works had a new holland hoe for sale with a pusher up in NH, low hours 1400, lemme know if your interested and ill try and find the thread again

6. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I went by Chappell Tractor on 125 in Brentwood the other day, he had a line of used backhoes out front, several of them in varying makes and ages. Nationsrent in Candia has been auctioning off stuff on weekends, give them a call 483 2900

7. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

you tow a backhoe with a 1 ton?...what size hoe is it, and what type of trailer you using?

8. SNHSERV05

SNHSERV05 Junior Member

1ton with a backhoe being towed

wow a 1 ton towing a backhoe, nh dot would love to see that, especially at hampton and dover tolls.....................lol

9. jsbmaine

jsbmaine Junior Member