1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking to buy a 99 ford 250 7.3 power stroke

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by FISHERBOY, Aug 16, 2007.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

the truck has 85,000 miles its in good shape they want 13,000 i know they sales man he said i can hav it for 9,700 it needs an oil pan and front hubs good or no good :waving:
  2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

first of all price seams fair . just and FYI you gotta pull the egine inorder to do the oil pan . some guys pull the trans and rig the engine up and hoist high enought to get it done . that is wrong with the hubs the needel bearing or the lockouts . what i would suggest too you get to become and member of powerstroke .org if be come and premium member you can get a free oasis report . really helps its took me a few shots before i found mine . by the ways where the dealership ? i live in the greater scranton area . if ya want you can give me the vin number and i'll get ya one
  3. bam

bam Senior Member
    from .

we recently had the pan rust on a 450 and it set us back $2100 at the dealer. Ours is an 02 but its been plowing and salting since new.
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

The oil pan usually will run ya about $2000-2500 to get replaced.