1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy 2 used V plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MLSSnow, Dec 5, 2010.

1. MLSSnow

MLSSnow Junior Member

Hi everyone, I had two fisher 8.5 mm2 v blades stolen from my shop and need to replace them asap. I am looking for the same set up, (headgear and blade) as I still have truck side on both trucks. 8.5 or 9.5 MM1 or MM2. Would consider other brands if included truck side for either a 2002 GMC 1ton or a 2004 Chevy 2500HD.

2. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Very sorry to hear about the plows. My buddy has a older 8.5 ezv MM1 3 plug he is looking to get rid of. I think he is looking to get around 1700.00 he is also selling #1 harness and fishstick with it.

3. MLSSnow

MLSSnow Junior Member

Where is he located? I'm in Maine and don't mind a drive if need be. Thanks

4. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

The plow is in Peabody mass 128-95 split. Give me a call on Monday and I'll give you his number. 978-423-3124

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Very nice low hour Western Unimount 8'6" MVP complete........Ultra set with conversion, almost new 9 button handheld, almost new harness for the 02.........brand new harness for the 05. $4k complete for either truck.

I'm quite a hike from Maine though.

6. MLSSnow

MLSSnow Junior Member

Thank you, if his name is Bill I emailed him last night via craigslist.

7. dmcarpentry

dmcarpentry Senior Member
    from maine

where where your plows stolen and when .....

I am in Windham and will keep an eye out for them

any more info on what was stolen would be great ....

8. MLSSnow

MLSSnow Junior Member

Hey dm, they were stolen in Gorham a out a month ago, nothing to really distinguish them, one was a mm1 the other a mm2. Both 8.5 v's

9. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

there's another v on Boston cr in Billerica $1400

10. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

No not on craigs list yet. He'll wait to talk to you first, if interested, before he does post it.

11. MLSSnow

MLSSnow Junior Member

Thanks, I'll call you tomorrow to get his number.

12. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Did you get your plows yet? Just checking before we list the 8.5ezv. Please call me and let me know 978-423-3124.

13. MLSSnow

MLSSnow Junior Member

Snow7899, thanks for the hook up!!!

14. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

does anyone weld the company name in the frame? I thought about doing it?
    Just as a little additional security, I know it can be ground down.

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I've welded my initials on the bottom of an a frame before. I mean who flips a plow upside down to see that?!? I only did it at the time b/c I knew a guy locally that had a plow stolen. The cops found a bunch of plows in a back yard of a guy they busted stealing a plow truck, and had him come identify his. Since there were no significant markings or anything to prove it was his they wouldn't let him have it back. There he sat looking at his own plow and couldn't have it. Ins paid and the cops confiscated all of the plows, but still........

16. halo3000

halo3000 Junior Member

Hi, I have a 2009 Blizzard 8600 SpeedWing , setup with mount is for 2004 Chevy 2500HD
    used for personal use only. perfect shape my email is carpet589@hotmail.com