1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking Mighty Disappointed...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Antnee77, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Took a few random shots of the rig this morning from the front door. Doesn't she look like she's being teased?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. J29

J29 Senior Member

I feel your pain. Got about an inch of sleet and now heavy rain/frz rain. Glad I didn't put the plow on. Just left it in the garage. Probably wont move it from there till next winter. How depressing! J.

3. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Looks like you need to start spreading salt & sand. It'd be a shame if that little dusting melted a little & got icy!

4. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Looks very sad like my truck, NICE TRUCK though, reg cabs rock and are getting real rare now.

5. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Thanks guys.

I ended up getting called on a few commercial accounts and a bunch of residentials. I had a few people flag me down to plow, but I can't see why. Everything was absolute slush and water. I was literally plowing water most of the time. Now everything is a solid sheet of ice out there. This weather sux.