1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking hard

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by birddog3165, Oct 6, 2008.

1. birddog3165

birddog3165 Junior Member

does anyone know where i can find used push plates for a min mount fisher thanks

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Might want to try the used equipment forum also.

Welcome to Plowsite.

3. birddog3165

Old Fisher Question?

i bought a old MM fisher 6 1/2 ft off a toyota ( not sure howold) to put on my 1991 dodge dakota if i get pecuiler plates will it mount to the truck??

4. PLOW_GUY

PLOW_GUY Junior Member

If the plow came off of a toyota the spread on the headgear will be 25 5/8 center to center. The push plates for the dodge dakota messure 29 1/8 center to center. Therefore you would need to replace the headgear and at that point you will probably be spending more than you want to.

5. birddog3165

thanks thats what i need to know. guess i need to sell one and buy another ..again thaks for the help