1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for your knowledge

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by BubbyGRC, Oct 26, 2013.

1. BubbyGRC

BubbyGRC Junior Member

Hi, I just had a new Boss UTV plow installed on my 2004 Jeep Liberty to plow my private lane...about 1/2 km. I just got it back from the installer who agreed I probably should have a leveling kit as the front end has lowered with the extra weight of approx 400 lbs. Anyone have any suggestions of the bet way to go, just looking to level up the front end.

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Buy a leveling kit like he said.

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Post some pics of this beast

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

x2! Lets see this thing!

5. BubbyGRC

BubbyGRC Junior Member

I'm having problems downloading my photos to this site. I will keep trying. I'm wondering if anyone would know if the springs for the diesel Liberty are heavier than the gas model and if so do you think they would possible be better than a leveling kit.