1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for work

Discussion in 'Networking' started by redneckmechnic, Dec 5, 2004.

1. redneckmechnic

redneckmechnic Junior Member

Hi all I live in bucks county Pa and will be home from school from decmeber 11 until january 17th. I have a F250 diesel truck with 7.5ft plow. I also have an onboard welder and tools to fix just about anything. After january 17th i will be back at school in cobleskill ny. i can also work then for any one in or near cobleskill that needs help. Ya can either replay back here email me at wendigr791@cobleskill.edu or call me at 215 249 9415 in pa or 518 255 6020 in Ny. if ya live in ny and even have the slightest remtest idea that ya may need me to plow please let me no before the 17th so i can bring my plow up to school with me. I can also drive yar trucks if ya just need a driver. Ive plowed snow for several years working at pennview farms in bucks county and recently at broadwell dairy in new york. never once have gotten stuck or broke any equipment.