1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work, southwest suburbs of IL, willing to travel.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by AAARIBA Cartage Inc., Dec 4, 2009.

1. AAARIBA Cartage Inc.

AAARIBA Cartage Inc. Junior Member

Good morning! Looking for work in south west suburbs. I have a 2004 Ford F-250 4x4, 7.5 ft Western Pro Plow, willing to travel.

We own our own semi dump truck business with 70 trucks available for snow removal haul off jobs as well. I can also give the best hourly rate in the area for snow haul off jobs, as well as any construction hauling jobs you may need/have.

This is our business, I am very reliable and will be on the job, no fail when requested.

Thank you for your time and help!

2. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

How far North do you go? Plano? I may need some hauled this year if we get hammered like last year. No dump truck or bobcat any longer.:help:

3. AAARIBA Cartage Inc.

Thanks for the reply, I will go where ever the work is for plowing, and the dump trucks will go anywhere in Illinois.

4. AAARIBA Cartage Inc.

Also have commercial auto insurance (plowing indorsement) as well as workman's comp, and general liability.

5. mws399LAWN

mws399LAWN Member

have property in minooka 15 acres

6. AAARIBA Cartage Inc.

MWS399Lawn, Thanks for the reply! Yes, very interested!!!! I am only 5 minutes from Minooka!!! Please PM or call me (815) 582-7624 my business phone is on 24/7!
    Thanks again, hope we can work something out