1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Work Rockland County NY

Discussion in 'Employment' started by AFSPLOWING, Oct 25, 2013.

1. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Hi,I am looking for work in Rockland County New York.I have my own truck with tools.I currently have a F-350 Mason Dump 4x4 9'Western.I am Reliable & On call 24/7 Ready to work!Thanks Steve:redbounce

2. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

sub work

We have lots of work plowing tertiary streets in NYC; I am sure we could make the pay worth your troubles driving in to the city.

Please call the natural landscape @ 855-HAULSNOW or email thesnowman@thenatrallandscape.com

3. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Hi,Thank you for the offer.I was wondering what are the requirements to do something like this in the city.I know NYC is a totally different world when it comes to business.Any dot regulations etc that we should know about?We are about 20 mins from gwb.Thanks Steve

4. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

There really are no requirements when it comes plowing for us, but there are alot of details. Give us a call 508-466-8246 Brian