1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work Rochester, NY

Discussion in 'Employment' started by KingCobra89, Dec 10, 2009.

1. KingCobra89

KingCobra89 Junior Member

Hello, I am looking for some sub work around rochester, ny. I have a 2001 2500 hd with 8' meyer on it. I am a very hard working depandable person looking to make some extra money

2. KingCobra89

Bump, I no theres no snow but I am ready when it does come

3. NDG

NDG Junior Member

hey im in need of help with this storm tonight!! if your still interested in plow a few parking lots and maybe a couple of drive ways. give me a call asap if your interested so i can set things up.509-1387

4. KingCobra89

Rochester is getting some snow during the next couple days. Anybody need a good reliable sub?

5. KingCobra89

Anybody need help within 75 mile radius of rochester? (Buffalo?,Syracuse?, Places with more snow?)

6. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

we have a rochester snow group, join there and that will give you some outlets for possible contacts

7. KingCobra89

Looks like the rochester area is gunna get some snow soon, anybody need an extra guy tonight/tomorrow?