1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for work near east bay RI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by dankdizzle1017, Jan 27, 2011.

1. dankdizzle1017

dankdizzle1017 Junior Member

I have a 7 1/2 foot plow on a 1500. I have 6 years experience. If you tell me what to do I will get in done.
    Hoping to get some extra work around my area.

2. AlliedMike

AlliedMike Senior Member

i have some work just over the border in ct let me know

3. dankdizzle1017

How much work are you talking about

4. AlliedMike

AlliedMike Senior Member

4 drivewayw that need to be pushed

5. CoastalSnow&Ice

CoastalSnow&Ice Junior Member

i have about 20 driveways that i need to sub out. $35 an hour never get out of ur truck. If you can do good work i will pay more $ let me know by email B_ragsdale@hotmail.com

6. MadLion90

MadLion90 Member

Hey dan I might be getting some more accounts this week in addition to the ones i already have.. If I get them I will most likely be looking for an additional truck. I'll post again when i get an answer back from the property manager. Mostly apartment complex lots around the providence area. What type/year of truck/plow you running and how available are you during storms?

7. dankdizzle1017

I have a 04 gmc 1500 with a 7.5 mm1 plow. Also have a jeep wrangler with a 6.5 plow. Depending on when the storm hits I would just need to set up my workers at my shop. I do granite counters so that would be the only thing I would have to do depending on the storm. I'm in warren.

8. MadLion90

MadLion90 Member

Alright.. sounds good. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the guy. I have 2 trucks myself and someone part time with a 3rd but this guy has another 10-15 lots he's looking to get cleaned so an extra truck would be a must. I'll be in touch

9. dankdizzle1017

Still available