1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for work muskegon, mi area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by BossPlowGuy04, Aug 30, 2010.

1. BossPlowGuy04

BossPlowGuy04 Senior Member
    from novi Mi

hello, Im looking for work in the muskegon mi area. I owned a lawn and landscaping company for 6 years, i sold due to getting engaged and moving accrosed the state. I have 4 years snow plowing experience. I have my class A CDL and a current medical card. I have experience using a straight blade plow, v-blade plow, hitch mount salt spreader, and a v-box spreader. I have a clean driving record and am a very safe driver. I also have experience in driving a truck and trailer, drving a skid steer, running a zero turn mower, trimming, edging, blowing, ect. I can trim bushes, plant flowers, spread mulch. I also have very good customer skills and can manage employees well. If you think i would be a good asset to your business please feel free to give me a call.

thanks
    alex
    734-693-7796