1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Work in Twin Cities Area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by plowingkid35, Jan 27, 2011.

1. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

I have a guy that has done a lot of subbing for me and was looking for more work if anyone has anything available call me @ 320 223 3305

2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

What's he looking to do? Plow with his own truck? Drive someone elses? Shovel?

3. plowingkid35

He is looking to plow with his own truck, its a 2006 ford f350 with a blizzard 8-10ft plow.

4. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Anyone who needs salting, I'm available.

5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Alright, I don't need a sub at this time, but am casually looking for another sidewalk guy. It's a bit late in the season to be looking for sub work, but you never know... If we keep picking up Brickman's accounts at the rate we are... :laughing:

6. plowingkid35

He is a good worker but since i picked up another plow for my diesel i have not needed him to sub for me a lot, he went out and bought a truck this year to try to make a little bit of extra cash but instead hes putting more money into his truck instead of making money (6.0 Turbo Diesel) injectors went bad the week after he bought it when he was plowing for me, so im just trying to do the right thing and find this guy some work.