1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in Sterling Heights MI area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by NickColetti, Oct 20, 2010.

1. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

If anyone has enough accounts and has room for me, i have a 05 Dodge Cummins with a Boss 7.5 straight that is ready to push some powder! :salute:

If you have a large truck that needs a operator, i also have a CDL type A along with a clean record and a medical card. I also have access to a Bobcat and a operator that could possibly be used if needed.

I have not plowed these last 2 seasons, but i have 2 seasons of experience before that break. I am in the concrete business which leaves me out of work from November through the end of March which makes me available 24/7.

I would rather not leave my number here in the open, but if you PM me, i would love to see if we can work something out. Thanks!

-Nick

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  2. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Anyone? (bump)