1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in Ohio

Discussion in 'Employment' started by bronco69, Nov 16, 2008.

1. bronco69

bronco69 Member

I have two very dependable trucks in erie county ohio. Both My trucks are like new and have 7.5' meyers plows with E-60 pumps and pro wings. I am looking for extra work in Lorain, Erie, and Huron Counties this winter. Willing to plow as much as you are willing to send my way. Can start immediately. I have 10 years experience plowing residential and commercial parking lots and I also am mechanically inclined and capable of fixing my equipment ASAP if anything were to happen. Please contact me if you have any extra work.

2. 01SMOKINSD

01SMOKINSD Junior Member

you might want to try Brian-Kyles Construction in Avon. I just signed on with them and seem to be a pretty fair company. A friend and I both bought new meyers and wanted to put them to work. He lives in Henrietta Twp. I know he was looking for about 5 more truck as of las thursday. I can get you his number if your interested.

3. bronco69

bronco69 Member

Thanks for the information. Yes I am interested and would like his number. By the way how much is he paying for owner operators? Thanks again.

4. 01SMOKINSD

01SMOKINSD Junior Member

OK heres his number 440-934-4024. I think this is his business number. When we signed on he was paying $48/hr for 71/2' and 8' blades. I believe he pays more for diesels, V-blades, and wings. Tell him Blake sent ya, and good luck.