1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in Northern NJ!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by CoreyjCarm, Oct 9, 2005.

1. CoreyjCarm

CoreyjCarm Junior Member

Looks like this year winter is going to be the worst it has ever been. I just recently got my jeep wrangler and am looking to work for a company to do some snow removal. Any employers looking for help?
  2. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

Plowing Work

I may be looking to hire a few people. PM me if you are still interested.
  3. gt2002gt

gt2002gt Junior Member

looking for work North Jersey....

My friend and i did some light plowing last year. We are both looking to get back into it this year. I sold my truck at the end of the season last year an looking for a new one. I need to know i have work for it before i buy it!! let me know if you need any subs + the rates for subs with an 8ft plow. also if you need more help my friend has a smaller blazer with a 6 1/2 ft western he also was looking for some work. my aim sn is gt2002gt or email gt2002gt@optonline.net Hope to hear from you soon thanks evan
  4. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

Send me a PM and let's discuss. I will be looking to hire someone plus shovelers if you know of any.
  5. gt2002gt

gt2002gt Junior Member

i have no idea why but the site said im not allowed to send a pm. Sorry but if u can e-mail me my address is gt2002gt@optonline.net
    hopefully we can work something out. Thanks Evan
  6. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

I am available in passaic cty 7.5 ft new fisher plow, 2007 dodge 1500. I can be reached at 201-294-1723 if we can discuss.

Thanks, Tony