1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in Md. or Pa.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Fusion Fab, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Fusion Fab

Fusion Fab Junior Member

I have 2 trucks, 1 skid steer, one atv. 1 truck has boss 9'2 vee blade, the other has 8'6 boss strait blade. I'm looking for someone that can get all my equipment out. Im looking for plow work in the Frederick, Carrol, Washington counties in Md. or Gettysburg, Waynesboro, or Hanover area in Pa. Will travel if not to far from above locations.
    Fusion Fabrications
    Woodsboro Md.
  2. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

What about York, PA??
  3. Fusion Fab

Fusion Fab Junior Member

I'd love to help ya out but its a lil farther than I'd like to travel bout 1.5 hours dry road. Unless its one of those deals ya just cant pass up.
  4. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

I could keep your whole set-up busy most likely, let me know. I have guys around here, but I someone offer me a fairly large complex a few days ago.

Give me a shout in the am, we'll see if its worth it for ya.
    717-848-2244 ext 204

5. papajnspa

papajnspa Junior Member

I can help in York

I have a 7'4" plow on a 2500 silverado I have 3 locations in York and Lancaster that I do but they are small so I have lots of time to spare email me if you still need help and I will call you papajnspa@comcast.net