1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in McHenry County Illinois

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Joe41, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Joe41

Joe41 Junior Member

I'm an Owner/Operator looking for full time plowing work. I've been plowing part time since 1990. I lost my full time job, and am going to have to depend on snow to pay the bills. I have a F-350 7.3 diesel with a 9' western. If anyone knows I would appreciate a shout. Thanks

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I dont think we need anyone else but your can give the company I work for a shot anyway. go to www.valleyenterprisesinc.com and get the phone # off there. Call and ask to talk to Mike.

3. Joe41

Joe41 Junior Member

Doug, Thanks for replying. I actually talked to Mike yesterday. He said that he probably didn't, but to stop in and fill out an app.

4. stroker79

Nice, I know alot of subs are having a hard time meeting the ins and WC requirements so we may start the season a little shorthanded

5. Joe41

Joe41 Junior Member

That's what Mike was saying. So maybe some guys will bail at the last minute???

6. stroker79

Thats what im thinking. I guess a handfull or 2 are unreachable already and wont return phone calls, so they are most likely out. Im not sure what all the areas are that these guys are bailing out in but I do know there is a decent amount of people that can meet the requirements that are looking for work so it shouldnt be too bad.

7. Joe41

Joe41 Junior Member

I'm still looking if anybody has any ideas. I would really appreciate it.

8. nicco

nicco Junior Member

Joe I still looking for guys call me 815-388-2990

Thanks
    Mike