1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in IL south burbs

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Reliable Snow and Ice, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

I'm looking for work for the 2010 season I'm in lockport and have been pushing snow for 14 years now weather in my truck or some one else's..

1986 Ford F250 Diesel one brake down last season blew the old pump...

7.6 myers New E-60 with wings 10.5 total width with a Buyers spreader 600 lb cap.

2. Reliable Snow and Ice

I'm still looking for work in the south burbs.....

3. Siberian Husky

Siberian Husky Junior Member

Hey Email me and I can give you some places that are Hiring both drivers and subs in and around joilet area SIBERIANHUSKY@SBCGLOBAL.NET

4. Banger

Banger Member

Hey Reliable... if you land a gig and the contractor is looking for more trucks.. let me know. I will do the same for you if I find someone honest this year to work for. I'm in Westmont.

5. Reliable Snow and Ice

will do banger

6. Siberian Husky

Siberian Husky Junior Member

These guys that I mentioned are honest and pay on time and are looking for more subs they have lots near lockport and westmont

7. Banger

Banger Member

I'm interested but going to hold off till "Relibale" makes contact 1st. Its his thread. I'm just a guest lol.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  8. Reliable Snow and Ice

ah make the call if you want I have sent him an email so no worries

9. Reliable Snow and Ice

yeah kevin miller is not looking for subs just employees to run his vehicles