1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in Fargo

Discussion in 'Employment' started by wannabeplowing, Jul 30, 2008.

1. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

I am a college student in Fargo and am looking for some winter work. I am very reliable and show up to work when needed. I have shoveled for the guy I work for now (doing lawn care in the summer) but I would like to get with a company that would be willing to teach me how to plow with a truck and/or skid loader. Obviously I am still willing to shovel:). If anybody is willing to take me on this winter and willing to pass on knowledge about plowing please let me know.

Thanks,
    Brandon

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Brandon,
    I will be out of town the next couple weeks, but we should get together and talk about what you would need to run a snowblower this winter. Possible promotion to driving the back up truck during heavy snow falls also.

PM me and I will send you my cell #
    -Steve

3. wannabeplowing

PM sent, looking forward to speaking with you about this winter!

Thanks,
    Brandon

4. wannabeplowing

Steve,

Never did get a response from you regarding work this winter. I ended up getting a job at a local property maintenance company doing lawn work and then snow work in the winter so I will no longer be in need of a job. Not sure if something changed in regards to your needs but I needed to move on a job. If something changes I will be in touch, good luck this winter.

Thanks,
    Brandon