1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in DeKalb, and Kane Co IL

Discussion in 'Employment' started by upsdrivr1, Nov 26, 2011.

1. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Looking to pick up a little more regular work in the western Kane Co, (Hampshire, Burlington, Lily Lake, Maple Park), or DeKalb Co (DeKalb, Sycamore, Cortland, Genoa, Malta areas) I have 2 reliable trucks, with 8' Western Ultramount straight blades available. I am fully insured and can provide the paperwork to prove it. Reasonable rates, and quality service! We work1st shift full-time jobs, so we are not available during the day, but anytime before work, after work or available all weekend! Call or text to 815-739-1965. Thank you and looking forward to being of service.

2. SnowPlowingDude

SnowPlowingDude Junior Member

There's a guy on Craigslist looking for help in Dekalb. I emailed him a week or so ago and might still try to do some work for him locally, but he was looking for someone to cover Dekalb, which in snow would be about a 45-60 min drive for me each way. It was posted on the jobs section on Nov. 13.. with title..SNOWPLOWING/SALTING SUBCONTRACTORS (SouthWest, NorthWest, West/Far west suburbs)

Good luck.

3. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Thanks! Ill try and get ahold of him....

4. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

I can't seem to find the post... Can you find it and just send me the guys screen name so I can PM him directly? That would be great! Thank you

5. littlebass

littlebass Member
    from 60072