1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Work In Chicago Land Area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ghosttridder, Dec 11, 2005.

1. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

Hey guys, I live next to O'Hare Airport, and I have an '05 toyota truck, with a western snow plow, also with sp575 spreader; and i'm looking for work. If anyone needs me, call me on my cell 630-350-9215. Thanx.

2. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

i also got two crew workers with snow blowers :D

3. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

sorry i gave the wrong #, my cell number is 630-536-9141

4. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Ghost, I may have some work for you. I might be getting in the biz again, and need someone with daytime availability. Please email me.

Ptbullguy@aol.com

Thanks, Bob

5. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

Kewl, I just emailed you. Lemme know. Right now is December 24 02:06 AM. Also my #: is 630-536-9141

6. Jube

Jube Member

ghost - do you have any exp with a skid steer and pusher? I am looking for one more guy at O'hare. Must be available 24/7 and be able to pass security check for badge.

PM me if yoiu are interested.

Thanks,

7. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

I'm sorry Jube, I don't have any experience with those equipments.. what exactly does this job entail?

8. Jube

Jube Member

ghost -
    We do the snow removal for a couple of airline hangar facilities at O'hare. Ramp areas where planes are parked and employee parking. We have been powing at 1/2 inch of snow on the ramps. It's a pretty sweet deal if someone can run our equipment.

Thanks,

9. alexf250

alexf250 Member

Jube, I could probably help ya out on some of the smaller snows. I have a lot of skid steer experience. I live near aurora but am in the tinley park area a lot and near the city. My g/f lives in Tinley park and my brother lives down town. I plow out here in aurora as a subcontractor but can make time probably. Let me know.

10. americansnow

americansnow Junior Member

I miss working at ORD

snow was fun out there deicing planes etc..

Aero had these snow melting trucks they were awesome!

11. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

well given that i'm like foot steps away from O'Hare Airport (literally), I guess finding out more about this position wouldn't hurt. give me a ring at 6305369141.
    thanks.

-maxwelle