1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Work in Central Pa.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Kid-Dmax, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Kid-Dmax

Kid-Dmax Junior Member

Hey Guys, I am formally Deerwashed on here(email issues = new account)

I am gonna be attending The Penn State University in State College Pa this winter. I am formally from Wilton Ct. I have vast knowledge in driving, and have been plowing, and operating heavy equipment for a few years now part time.

My college class schedule makes it tough to get a full time job, but it is ideal for a job in the snow removal industry.

I know it is VERY early, but i am trying to get a jump on it. I am either looking for a position working for another company using their equipment(i have knowledge using all types of heavy equipment, making it very easy for me to adjust to yours after a few minutes) or using my truck if paid accordingly.

I currently have a 2005 Chevy 2500HD Duramax extended cab long bed.It has never had a plow, or a sander. but if paid accordingly, i will gladly install whatever is necessary. I feel it would be most suited for small to medium lots, and large driveways.

I know you may be thinking, being a college student i cant handle the crazy hours, but honestly working crazy hours is like a high for me. I worked plenty of 70 hour+ weeks at a golf course getting up as early as 3/3:30 and working till as late as 7. I was always craving more. I have also gone out on plenty of plow routes(primarily residential) and love the crazy hours.

I am currently attending this university in attempt to get a degree in landscape contracting, so i am looking to do this work in the future.

if a large scale company i am requesting more of the night shift, but with smaller scale companies, i am very flexible, and can work full days as long as an ocassional 2 hour break for classes that arent canceled for class, and that for some odd reason i cannot skip(can skip classes)

Please feel free to contact me via email. HKA5039@psu.edu
    or via text or call at 203-505-5193

thanks,
    Hank Anderson

2. Kid-Dmax

Kid-Dmax Junior Member

bump still looking