1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in central NY

Discussion in 'Employment' started by CSLC, Oct 4, 2009.

1. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

To whom it may concern,

I am an expierenced snow plow and equipment operator. I have an 05 gmc 2500hd with a 8' western commerical grade plow. I am currently working for a landscaping company but am getting laid off this winter due to not enough work. I have been plowing for 6 yrs. I know how to run small and large equipment ie: skidsteers, loaders, excavators. I am currently seeking employment for this 2009-2010 season and would be very interested in coming to work for you in the winter season. If things worked out, I also may consider coming to work for you in the regualr season also. I am currently doing all the brick block and stone work for who I work for now. I also run thier heavy equipment, I have my class B Permit and am currently in the process to at least get my class A restricted license. Please email me at your earliest convienance Hardscaper97@live.com, or you can call me at (315) 374-0662.

Thank you,

Brian Bruckner

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Got your email. Reply sent. Thanks.