1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for work Holland, MI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by SLIPBOBBER, Sep 18, 2007.

1. SLIPBOBBER

SLIPBOBBER Junior Member
    from Holland

2007/2008 snowplowing season is approaching fast and I found out today that I will be laid off for the winter this year (December-April).

So here I am trying to think of a seasonal job and this is were I ended up at…

Here it goes.
    I have very limited experience plowing snow. Here at work we have one plow truck and a skid steer that we use to plow with I have done that for the last two years.

I do not have any equipment so I would need to find someone with an extra truck.

Hours a very flexible and I am a reliable person. I’m sure that means a lot to you and your clients.

If anyone can steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

I live in Holland, MI
    You can call me at 616-477-4782

Thanks,
    Jason

2. SLIPBOBBER

SLIPBOBBER Junior Member
    from Holland

By the way I’m not afraid to grab a shovel and do some physical work either.

3. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

If you want to work in Grand Rapids, Michigan, I have a winter job for you.
    Give me a call, 616-706-6792 and ask for Tim Johnson

4. Quality1

Quality1 Member

Are you still looking for work? We need some drivers for the Holland area .

5. SLIPBOBBER

SLIPBOBBER Junior Member
    from Holland

Quality1,

Give me a call and maybe we can work something out.
    (616) 477-4782

6. SLIPBOBBER

SLIPBOBBER Junior Member
    from Holland

YO QUALITY1,

I can’t pm you so I am relying on you to see this. You can call me or leave a e-mail address or some other means of getting a hold of you.