1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Work Akron,Canton,Kent Area Ohio

Discussion in 'Employment' started by AESC, Dec 14, 2007.

1. AESC

AESC Member

Looking for work.

I have a 3/4 ton chevy with a 8.2 Boss V. I got my plow mounted last week as i got a different truck and could not commit before now. I am ready to go. If anyone is looking in the Akron/Canton/Kent Area i am available. I am willing to travel if the pay is good and route is long enough. I am available 24 hours a day.

I do fill in for a friend who owns a plow business. but i am looking for steady work.

I sell realestate and sales are slow and i am very flexible.

My contact info

Joseph Pekar

JJPekar@nextsteprealtyinc.com
    330-699-5731 ext 100
    216-456-2227 ext 100

2. 972500

972500 Junior Member

hey where u at in uniontown, im in northcanton. i could throw a stone and hit the hoover building. let me know i may have a route my uncle doesnt want to cover down this way. let me know if ur interested.
    Mark

3. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

if you still do not have work ...we can run you

regular route ....reg pay

doug obryan

330-352-5433

4. AESC

AESC Member

Still looking for a regular route. I am right on 619 and 91 (cleveland/canton rd) i can hit the bp or firestation with a stones throw.