1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for winter work outside of Chicago

Discussion in 'Employment' started by upsdrivr1, Jun 20, 2010.

1. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

I am looking for plow work in the far western suburbs of Chicago. Basically DeKalb county area. Anyone looking for a reliable driver with a late model truck and 1 year old equipment feel free to contact me. PM me here on the site, or call 815-739-1965 I have some accounts left from last year to service, but would like a little more plow work this winter. Thank you, Chris
  2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

How bout you come work in detroit! It's just a straight shot down 94! Or you could take Michigan ave.
    :laughing: and I'll pay you .99$ per hour for about 8 hours! I'll even let you use your own truck. But I have a buddy in berwin (spelling) that might be able to hook you up
  3. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Thanks for the offer, but even Berwyn is too far for me. I'm looking to stay in DeKalb county, and the west edge of Kane county. Thanks again.