1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Wideout controller ASAP!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Trueblue108, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Trueblue108

Trueblue108 Junior Member

I've exhausted my resources and contacts and am reaching out to the PS Community for help. We have a storm predicted for tomorrow night in Northeast Ohio and I need a controller for a Western Wideout. Please let me know if you can help or know anyone who can. Thanks!

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm surprised there aren't any dealers open since you're expecting snow...? And just so you know, a controller from a MVP will also work on your plow.

3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I have a brand new one in box. I love to help but I am in Nj

4. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

I have a spare . It's the joystick. I'm in western pa if you want to take a ride.

5. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

There is a guy two threads down from this that has a whole setup for sale in N.E. Ohio maybe he can help you out?

6. Trueblue108

I just may do that. The forecast for us has been downgraded but I can't go down a truck and need a replacement. How can I reach you?

7. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

I got your number. I will call you

8. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

9. Trueblue108

Are you willing to meet me half way to Akron???

10. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

11. Trueblue108

He won't part it out, even for just a controller. I ended getting one this morning from a dealer. Not cheap, either.