1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Western Ultra mount for 08 F-450

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Medicup821, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Medicup821

Medicup821 Junior Member

Truck side only.

2. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

Are you looking for wiring as well?

3. Medicup821

Medicup821 Junior Member

I am looking for wiring yes. What parts do you have

4. snowish10

I have a western ultramount light harness on a truck for 6 months. Took it off a truck someone sold. Works, good condition no cuts. Its for h13 headlights and a 3port module. I only have the light harness, so no other wires come with. Looking to get $100obo. Brand new by me its over $150. Pm me if your interested.

5. Medicup821

Medicup821 Junior Member

How do I tell which headlight I have.

6. snowish10

2008 should be h13. It should say it either on the owners manual or on the front of the headlight stamped in very small.

7. Medicup821

Medicup821 Junior Member

What is the Western part number. If it is the one I need, I will take it. Send me a PM. Im new to this and cant figure out how to send you one.

8. snowish10

I cant send you a pm because you don't have enough post, half the number is rubbed off, but the first two numbers are 28 I cant see the rest.
    If you don't mind waiting I can go to the snow plow store Monday and have them look what part number this wiring is???

9. GLS1

GLS1 Inactive

I have a two year old mount that came off my 2010 f350 for sale. It is in great shape and I am asking $300.00. No wiring though just mount. Hope that helps. let me know

10. Medicup821

Medicup821 Junior Member

What is the western part number for the $300 mount and where are you located. Do you have any pics available? Thanks.

11. GLS1

GLS1 Inactive

Medicup,

The mount part number is # 31269, I am located in Chardon, Ohio 44024, east of Cleveland. I can take some pictures if you would like. Call me if your interested to give me the details of where to send the pictures. Chris 440-666-9331

12. snowish10

I found out that the part number for my h13 headlight harnessis 28986, but as long as you have a 3 port module and h13 headlights this light harness will work. Im located in westchester, Il. You can call/text, I will send pictures if you would like them. Im Adam, my cell is 708-341-3732.