1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for western BLADE ONLY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Aug 20, 2009.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for western BLADE ONLY, another member is going to help me make some wings extending my 7'6" plow. It can be in any shape as long as there are 2 good 10" sections. not looking to spend too much but let me know what you have!

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Go to ebay and type wester plow. You'll find alot of cheap blades on there.

3. WilliamOak

Yea I'm doing that already, just seeing if any one on here had anything to offer.

4. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

just curious how your going to make wings out of this. i may know someone that has a very cheap blade.. does it matter if it's a conventional plow or not? pm or text me

5. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Buying the wings might be easier. I'll take the blade if find one though... I'm looking for one too.

6. WilliamOak

Thinking of just chopping 2 10" sections off the end, then making something similar to the boss wings as far as mounting it goes. Or just welding them onto my blade. IIn the end it should be cheaper and sturdier than the pro wings and give me more of a factory look.