1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for videos!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Hey Guys,

We are looking for some quality video's of applications we can add to our tradeshow loop reel. If you've got a good digital camera or camcorder we'll ship you a case of Fluid Film if you shoot footage we can use. We have no footage of winter applications. All we need is between 10 and 30 seconds of footage and sound is not important.

If you've got John Deere snow equipment or Tanaka equipment that you can film that's an added bonus!

A case is worth some payup .

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

What exactly are you looking for in the videos?
    Ive got pick-up applications and also a Deere with custom built plows on front on rear...

3. Dano50

from CA

Just a clip of Fluid Film being applied on your equipment. A shot of you applying it on your plows would be excellent. We've been creating a loop reel that just runs through different applications by industry. We're trying to capture a visual image of where Fluid Film can be used. It doesn't have to be too involved, but just look good and be usable for our purposes.

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Dano- PM sent

5. Dano50

from CA

To get a little more specific on the videos, it would be best if the videos could be saved in a larger format, 640 x 480 would be best, and could be shot using a tripod so the shot will be smooth.

Thanks again for your efforts!

6. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

still photos ok?

we have a new spreader to treat and the blizzard plow of course. that is one the sample gets here.

jeff

7. Dano50

from CA

Still photo's would be great as well. We could always use photo's, although they wouldn't be worth as much as a video. How about a free large can of Fluid Film or Fluid Film T-Shirt for photos?

Sound reasonable?

8. DRB0528

DRB0528 Junior Member

I have a 1 ton chevy dump truck that i will be applying fluid film to the complete underside. Also i plan on applying it to plow and salter.

9. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Ok dan got my can the other day if you need vids i have some samples that i was messing around with http://www.putfile.com/fernalddude/media
    Some are vacation ,some just some vid i shot on break, some of son in army click on the link think i can put one together 30 sec is kind of short what type of music ? Do you need fast paced vid (music vid)or slower type And can i use the Trade mark logo? Eric..

10. Dano50

from CA

Nice vids! If you'd like to make one it doesn't have to be that fancy. We don't need music, just some shots of Fluid Film being applied to your equipment.

Thanks!

11. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

:cry: ok tone it down LOL....

12. Dano50

from CA

That's funny. You're just a little overqualified for what we're looking for. We just need some simple clips for a tradeshow reel, not a musical production. :D Good work, though! :drinkup:

13. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Doesn't look like any one has sent in anything yet. I have a very good digi cam and a tripod. I just sent an email for my free sample. I can take a 10,30, 1 minute clip or how ever long you want and send it to you but the file size will be probably be too large for email. I will look into converters to see about shrinking it unless you have an FTP site i can send it to. My 1 minute clips are about 70MB. 640X480 is what it is usually set to.

14. Dano50

from CA

That's great! You could send it to me at this address:

Eureka Chemical Company
    Attn: Dan
    234 Lawrence Ave.
    South San Francisco, CA 94080

Thanks!!!

15. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

OK well as soon as my sample comes in I'll record the application. I'f i can't find a coverter that will shrink the vid clip small enough to email I'll put it on a CD and mail it to you.

16. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

O.K. i just figured out how to do vids on my camera and parents just bought a DVD burner that i can plug my digi camera (which also does nice vids) into and put them on a disk. So, once the rain stops, ill go out and tape another application of the stuff to my plow....even though it doesn't need it! Last application was done about two months ago and still is like i did it yesturday!

17. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Just got my sample in. I'll make the app tomorrow (Saturday) and send the vid over to you. I'll also take a few high res pics of the before and after app.

18. Dano50

from CA

Thanks! Snow pics would be great!

19. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

I just finished making a few videos and i took some pics. I'll get them on a CD tonight and send them over on Monday although I heard we might get some snow on Monday. If that's the case then i'll take some pics of the snow hopefully sliding off the plow after the application.

20. Dano50

from CA

Thanks! I can't wait to see them!