1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for v plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I am looking to buy a v plow for my 2010 ford f 250 let me know what you have for sale and if you have photos please post them and also let me know the price will travel for right price

2. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I forgot to mention I have a blizzard 8-10 Erie Special Plow I would be willing to trade This is the Blade light tower and controller NO mount or wire harrness I am keeping on back up truck. plow is in great shape New edges last march and used only 1 time for 2.5 hours this year plowing driveways

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Why not new on the V plow?

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

would you be interested in a 3 season old curtis 8.5 v?

5. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

No I am watching what I spend I planned on putting on my blizzard 8-10 but Time for a change

6. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I would like to stay with fisher western or boss v

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If your looking used you might as well wait till summer.

8. tojay22

tojay22 Member

9. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I will keep that in mind I have a brand new one I can buy for 500 more. If any one is intrested in a trade let me know