1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Utility Body

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dstosh, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Need a 9' utility body off a single rear wheel truck. I have a '01 350 that is a cab and chassis. It had a utility body that I still may restore unless someone has a decent one available. Thanks

2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Still Looking. Will travel

3. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Still looking.

4. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

I found a real nice 9fter for sale on craigslist I think it was south nj or philly pa cl I'll have to find it for you if your interested it looked almost new i woulda jumped on it but i cant fit a 9fter

5. MikeA5150

MikeA5150 Member

A buddy of mine bought his last couple utility bodies at the scrap yard that were in nice shape and cheap too.

6. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

try craigslist yet? ebay. word of mouth. Auto trader mags?

7. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

look on central jersey craigslist search superduty. you will find a red 9 foot body at toms ford it a few mins down the road from me. the paint is faded but the rest looks clean. they say its off a trade but my bed would be its off a flood truck

8. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

9. sparksrides

10. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Ive searched cl, and the like. Its tough to find a 9' bed from a SRW. Im still looking, and if someone sees one that would be great. Thanks

11. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

thats a nice bed in NJ

12. sparksrides

13. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Good find. Thanks