1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for used V box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bossman 92, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I have 2 tailgate spreaders and cannot do bagged salt anymore. Looking for a used V box 8' just bought a new boss and cannot afford a new one. It's ok if the unit needs work, as long as the box is not rusted through. Thanks Bossman 92

2. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

I have a Curtis V Box

Hi I have a Curtis V Box spreader for sale. I am trying to sell it on ebay but I don't have it in the right spot so I will probably end the auction and relist unless you are interested. You can see it by typing the item number in which is 180031602661 It is in good shape no holes in it does have some surface rust I drive truck so I don't have time to sandblast and repaint although I could probably get more out of it. So your gain if you are interested please call me at 937 569 1933 or 937 541 1569 Thanks Jason

3. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

ginve me a call i tried to call you and you must have used a calling card

4. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

I have a western 8' v box spreader for sale. If you want pics let me know. my number is 317-997-9047

5. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

I have 2 for sale. Both work great

Kind of a haul for you so i doubt you'll be interested. But if you are call 845-897-5296