1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for used plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brandonscottsr, Sep 5, 2009.

1. brandonscottsr

brandonscottsr Junior Member
    from ohio

I am looking for a new plow for a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4 if anyone has one.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Are you looking for a new used plow? Or a new , new plow?

3. brandonscottsr

brandonscottsr Junior Member
    from ohio

if i can get a new one yeah but a used one would be better for now cause it is cheaper

4. picknick15

picknick15 Junior Member

have a curtis sno pro 3000 for sale with mount and harness for an 05 ford f-250. The plow was painted dark shadow grey last year. and the paint is still in good condition just a couple rust spots from where the grinder missed. I will try to get pics soon if you have any questions give me a call at 301-501-1724 or picknick15@hotmail.com I am asking $ 2,000 with everything. The plow also has brand new lights installed last year.