1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for uni-mount for 96 blazer

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Hkellogg, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Hkellogg

Hkellogg Junior Member
    from NJ

Yeah I know its prolly impossible to find such a thing but I have a 7'6 westeren unimount and I need the truckside mount for a 96 blazer(its just for plowing my driveway) any help would be appreciated

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Is that a full size K5 or the S10?

3. Hkellogg

Hkellogg Junior Member
    from NJ

not a full size, otherwise I'd be able to find one no problem unfortunately......

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

I might be wrong but wasnt the Sport Utility blade the only blade available for the S series trucks? If so wasnt the spacing between the pin lugs narrower than LSX and up blades. If so and you did find a mount the 7-6 wont pin up.

5. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I think that I have the mount. I will check and let you know. Crash is on the right track but they did mount the 6'6" standard to that truck and used an offset link arm to adlust for the narrow frame. Since the 6'6" standard is the same width hookup as the 7'6" it should work.

6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

I thought there was something like that just wasnt totally sure.

7. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I think the mount that I have fits 1983-1994 or 1995 S10. But not the 1996? I will check and let you know.