1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for transport

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by BlackIrish, Sep 23, 2010.

1. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

So I bought myself another tractor, Kubota M8540 with loader/bucket/v plow.
    Problem is that it's in Marseilles IL and I need it to be brought to Ottawa Ontario Canada. Could be picked up anytime next week and be delivered during reg business hours.
    Loading ramps at both sites.
    Anyone up for a roadtrip ?

2. Kavu

Kavu Member

Try uship.com

3. cosgo

cosgo Member

Please dont use uship. all your gonna get is a bunch of uninsured yahoo's that are not going to treat your equipment right. I wish I had Canadian authority, id help ya. I can get it to the line if that helps any. check out www.autoexpeditor.com, you can join us on that forum and i know there are guys there that can run north of the border. Good Luck and congrats on the new equipment.

4. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Tractor has been delivered,thx for input.

5. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

Did you buy it from Kubota 8540 (sig.) on this site? What is he going to use now? Just curious.

6. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I did buy his.
    We left him a shovel.....

7. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

Trying to talk my kid into sitting on the hood of the Cavelier while I drive and hang onto said shovel as my new plow. More talking needs to be done though.