1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for the cheapest place to buy Cutting Edges

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BuckeyeESPN, Feb 20, 2007.

1. BuckeyeESPN

BuckeyeESPN Member
    from Ohio

I am looking to purchase some new cutting edges for boss v plow 8'2" one. The cheapes I have seen for each side is $145 per side with the curb. So close to $330 included shipping. I also need the bolts for it also price I have found is $14 for the ten bolts.. Please let me know if you guys know any place that maybe cheaper then that..

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  2. payton

payton Senior Member

ive got one extra side ill sell ya for 140. im in indy. so depending on where your at in ohio we could meet somewhere or check on shipping.. its a heavy sob tho.

brand new from boss they sent me 2 of one side. then wanted me to pay for return shipping. i told them to beep off. and kept it..
    payton

3. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

THATS A GOOD DEAL................

BY THEM, YOU WONT FIND THEM ANY CHEAPER !!

AARON :)

4. payton

payton Senior Member

true nuff and my local dealer is out of stock on new style cuttin edges...

5. BuckeyeESPN

BuckeyeESPN Member
    from Ohio

I went ahead and ordered them. It was just under $350 for the two sides and bolts...