1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sweet deals on Toro and Ariens snow blowers?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SB Source, Dec 6, 2012.

1. SB Source

SB Source Sponsor

Hello PlowSite members,

This will be our first post on the forum. We would like to introduce our company/website http://www.snowblowersource.com
    We have been based in the same location for 43 years in White Bear Lake, MN.
    We are one of the nations leading dealers of Toro and Ariens lawn/snow products. We offer some of the best pricing and back it with outstanding customer support. All of our products ship for free via FedEx ground or FedEx freight. All orders are shipped same or following business day. We also do not charge any sales tax on items shipped outside MN.
    Some products members may be interested are:
    Toro Power Clear 418ZR 38272- Price $336.00 Delivered
    http://www.snowblowersource.com/catalog/toro-power-clear-418-zr-model-38272-snow-blower.html
    Toro Power Clear 621R 38451- Price $489.00 Delivered
    http://www.snowblowersource.com/catalog/toro-power-clear-621-r-recoil-start-model-38451-snow-blower.html
    Ariens Professional 32 926039- Price $2449.00 Delivered.
    http://www.snowblowersource.com/catalog/ariens-professional-32-electric-start-model-926039-two-stage-snow-blower.html

We offer discounts on purchases of 3 units or more.
    We look forward to hearing from some PlowSite members. Please let us know if you have any questions.

You can also call us at 855-636-3381

2. forbidden

forbidden Senior Member

Does the free shipping also include to Canada?

3. SB Source

SB Source Sponsor

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we are only setup for shipping in the lower 48 states.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

ussmileyflag...............:drinkup:

5. potskie

potskie Senior Member
    from Ontario

Funny I was looking at your site just yesterday, it's very clean and well laid out I wish alot of vendor websites were that easy to navigate. Too bad you can't ship to canada there is a couple hundred dollar price difference on some of that equipment as compared with local.

6. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Subscribing. What kind of deals for 3?

7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Unreal what snow blowers cost....

8. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I agree. Kinda of ridiculous when u think about it

9. SB Source

SB Source Sponsor

Thanks for your interest SullivanSeptic. Ill send a PM regarding pricing.

10. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Don't see the prices being much different from the deal I can get going in and barganing at the local Home Depot... Good luck with the site though

11. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

another Canadian here, I too wish you could ship to Canada, cause I'd buy 2 of those toro621r at those prices, & even a bit more for shipping.

12. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

So get it shipped to the border at Coutts and come for a visit. Montana shipping outlet will take your order for $20 I believe.

13. WIPensFan

What's the price where you are?

14. BC Handyman

Hmmm, I might message you & talk about this. I didnt know I could do this.

lol, Home depot, for the 621re, $950 plus 12% tax

15. WIPensFan

Holy crap!:eek: Hope you find a way to ship.

16. potskie

potskie Senior Member
    from Ontario

Ya I was quoted 595 on a 621R plus HST.

So $672.35

17. BC Handyman

ya the one I said was $950 was with the electric 621re(which I dont need) I think that a $75-$100option, so it would be around $850 plus tax for the 621r, this is at Home depot

18. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Lots of us in Ontario do the drive and / or have a US address, because you can usually find 1 thing a year that pays for the fees many many times over. Sometimes the price difference is so unbelievable even before you add shipping, duties and taxes that it is just SHOCKING. tymusic

19. BC Handyman

true that, if I had a passport & went into montana, I could have saved $1500 getting my Hiniker

20. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Sounds like a good oportunity to expand snow business. Black market imports llc payup