1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Sweep company in MA

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by CaptainsLS, Nov 12, 2007.

1. CaptainsLS

CaptainsLS Junior Member

I need someone to clean a lot for me after the plow season. Its in Kingston, MA. It's up to me who I hire but the company is a new owner of the building and may need a full time sweeper, this might get your foot in the door. I just do the snow plowing and landscaping.
    Chris

2. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

depending on how far you are from portsmouth,nh i can come down if the lot is worth my sime. let me know. i have no prob doing that for you

3. CaptainsLS

CaptainsLS Junior Member

4. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

yea, thats a fairly decent size lot, i would be willing do drive down there for you for atleast your clean up. i have a 2005 tymco 435 dual gutter brooms, and 4 ford deisel 1 tons, can handle any job, well except straight rock, but that when i use my skid steer.

5. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

sweeper in Ma

LS if your looking for a good sweeping co. look up All-Way Service Corp. Weymouth, Ma. good people to deal,quality work,good luck!