1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Looking for subs near Burlington Mass

Discussion in 'Networking' started by burlingtonplow, Oct 21, 2010.

  1. burlingtonplow

    burlingtonplow Member
    Messages: 57

    I primarily work for myself but if anyone is looking for extra work in the Burlington for driveway plowing additional areas include , Woburn, Wilmington, Billerica and Bedford area please reach out to me. I'm thinking as little as 1-2 hours of work or a max of 6. During the next 60 days new accounts will be added and many of those will be added to the schedule.

    No sand or salting required, the smaller the plow the better since these are all driveways.
     
  2. RangerDogg

    RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma
    Messages: 201

    What are you paying
     
  3. burlingtonplow

    burlingtonplow Member
    Messages: 57

    $60 per hour which includes travel time between lots. Payout will be 25% same day and the other 75% within a week.
     
  4. RangerDogg

    RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma
    Messages: 201

    Would they be in the same town or would it be alot of traveling.I live in Lowell,Ma so it would be good to stay in burlington ,billerica area.I would need more like 3-4hr to make it worth it.
     
  5. burlingtonplow

    burlingtonplow Member
    Messages: 57

    Its all local. I will let you know if I sign up enough people to reach your minimum
     
  6. RangerDogg

    RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma
    Messages: 201

    Thanks that would be great .I wouldn't mind setting something up with you.Also would it be every storm or when needed for driveways.Also if you do any lots of other stuff i can get into smaller spaces if needed .Thanks
     
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  7. bostonBob

    bostonBob Junior Member
    Messages: 4

    I live in Burlington if you need help. 2500hd with mm 8'
    617-593-9307
    Bob