1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for subs in NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Employment' started by NASConst_land, Oct 24, 2006.

1. NASConst_land

NASConst_land Member

Looking for anyone interested in 8-10 hours of work on most storms. Pay will be based on a percentage of what the property brings in on a push. Must work well with others, Must communicate well. Paying out by percentage most people dont agree with, well it really can benifit a sub, gives them a reason to be effiecent and use their time wisely. Experience is a must. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

We also have a property in Dundee, Michigan Strip mall. If anyone would be interested in picking this account up please let me know. Thanks

2. Urselawn

Urselawn Junior Member

Sub Work

I Am Interested. Let Me Know More About Your Accounts And How You Pay.

3. Joker_BAM1

Joker_BAM1 Junior Member

I am interested, particularly in the Dundee site. Please let me know the details.

Thank you

4. NASConst_land

NASConst_land Member

Userlawn, We are out of Toledo, Ohio and i see you are from columbus, would you be traveling or how would that work.

Joker, we would just like to sub the account out in dundee, and possibly one other on sterns rd, near the stearns and secor area. We would be interested in recieving some info on yourself or your company, and then meet with you on site and just get a bid of what you would charge to plow them.

5. FordPlow

FordPlow Junior Member

I live in Whiteford Township----2 minutes from Secor/Sterns ---10 from Dundee---Also I already do an account near Dundee---Call me at 419-270-1970 if your still looking for more subs.

6. Joker_BAM1

Joker_BAM1 Junior Member

I am out of Adrian. Give me a call at 517-206-5657 and we can talk about the details. Thanks.

7. FordPlow

FordPlow Junior Member

Nas Constland--------Lost your number-------Briefcase got stolen out of work van on Thursday AM--------Give me a call back

Dave

8. NASConst_land

NASConst_land Member

Fordplow- 419-893-9952

You can just message me the rates, or if u have questions u can call too. Thanks